We Accept the Following Payment Types:
Shop With Confidence
Terms & Conditions
Ordering & Payment
- Orders must be placed online and paid for at the time of order. We accept VISA®, MasterCard®, and Discover®. Credit cards will be charged immediately. We also accept authorized purchase orders from schools. A P.O. number will be required. P.O. terms are net 30 days, and our terms supercede any terms and conditions of a P.O. Customer will be responsible for charges if order is refused due to P.O. expiration.
- Nebraska and Florida orders are subject to sales tax if the customer does not have tax exempt status. To avoid paying sales tax, Nebraska orders must submit Form 13 (NE Exempt Sales Certificate). Florida orders must submit Form DR-13 (Resale Certificate) or DR-14 (Consumer's Certificate of Exemption).
- Except for orders with APO and FPO addresses, orders from outside the USA are not accepted.
- All prices are based on USA currency.
- After your order is received, you will be sent an email confirmation. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
Processing & Shipping
- Shipping cost will be calculated when you are ready to place your order. We will choose the most cost effective provider at our discretion. Shipping to AK, HI, and APO/FPO addresses will cost extra.
- Orders within the 50 states will ship standard ground from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders will ship parcel post.
- Some clearance or special items may have free shipping which will be noted with the item.
- Orders will be processed in 3-5 business days. Allow another 2-8 business days for shipping within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approximately 6-12 weeks.
- If orders are returned to School Mate® because no one was available to receive the shipment, an incorrect address was provided, or freight was rerouted, the customer is liable for any extra charges.
- You have 30 days to report an order that has not arrived. We cannot file a claim with the shipper after 30 days.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond School Mate's® control.
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
- Please call us at 800-516-8339 before returning an item or canceling an order.
- Cancellations are not allowed if the order has already shipped.
- Customer will be responsible for freight (to and from School Mate®) if the product was purchased in error.
- School Mate® will accept returns within 10 days of product receipt. Products must be in original packaging and in sellable condition. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- Some items are non-returnable and we reserve the right to deny returns, refunds, or exchanges.
- If the order arrives with noticeable damage, it must be noted upon delivery. For concealed damage caused by shipping, the customer must retain all packaging, including boxes, if a claim is made.
- For products that are damaged, defective, or received in error, we reserve the right to repair, replace, or refund items.